Friday, April 30, 2010

Organic A+: Physicians Formula Bronzer & Blush

Fun fact: I love me a good organic beauty product. Honestly, I enjoy beauty products in general, but after reading about some of the crazy things that go into them, I personally feel most comfortable when I know exactly what I'm putting onto my skin contains.

Although I occasionally still use run of the mill products, I've tried to incorporate as many organic items as possible into my daily routine.

One product that I absolutely love? Physicians Formula Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush.

The contrast between the bronzer and blush in the photo from Amazon isn't super great, but this stuff is seriously awesome. It adds the perfect amount of color to my (resoundingly pale) skin without making my face look several shades darker than the rest of my body. As the weather warms up, this is also helping add to the bit of color I get from being outside.

For me, this was a really easy and simple change that eliminates a few more chemicals from my routine. If you're thinking about trying organic makeup or other products but aren't ready to make a total leap, this is a great way to test the waters!

(Sidebar: I have no affiliation whatsoever with Physicians Formula and am not getting any sort of compensation for this review!)

No comments:

Post a Comment