Friday, April 30, 2010

Have an Above-Average Weekend!

With the weather getting even warmer out here, I've been getting increasingly excited about the weekends.

My plans for the weekend are to spend time with friends (since our classes have just finished!), tend to our little herb garden, and make use of all of the greens (seriously, five different kinds) we got in this week's farm share box.

Oh, and repaint the bedroom! Since K and I are moving in together (temporarily for now, since I'm not sure where I'll find a job!), I've been given the okay to redecorate this space a bit. I've enlisted the help of some friends to spruce up the walls a bit, with crisp white trim and this shade from Behr.


My plan for the room is to have everything be fairly neutral with a few (very bright!) pops of color with the help of some accessories and furniture. I'll be sure to post updates once some progress has been made!

If I get extra ambitious, I may also refinish our nightstands, but that project may be overlooked so I can enjoy some rest and relaxation!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment