Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lovely Long Weekend


I hope you had a fantastic weekend- I know that I did! The weather here was beautiful, so we spent most of it with all of the doors and windows open to let the breezes pass through. I've gotten really excited about gardening recently, so I spent some time prepping a new raised bed in the backyard (which I hope to share once it's finished!) and shopping for plants, as well as majorly cutting back some overgrown bushes in the front of our house. It's made such a big difference and I can't wait until it's cool enough to plant lots of beautiful bulbs for the spring!

I'm starting a new part-time job today, so posts may be a bit sparse as I get adjusted to my new schedule (I'm super excited, but having a few jobs can be a bit confusing!).

Good luck with this shortened work week- I hope that it's wonderful and goes by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment