Friday, August 6, 2010

Dreaming of Autumn

So, a slight confession. I have a problem where, as a season drags on, I start to feel as though I should already be wearing clothes for the next one. Case in point: this past spring, while it was still in the 50's and low 60's, I had already broken out my tank dresses and gladiator sandals. Some people dress for the job they want; I dress for the season.

A minor glitch in my plan has come up, however, because it is just too hot and humid to start wearing knee-high boots and sweaters. So instead, I've made a Polyvore set of what I'd like to be wearing right now (and will, as soon as it just stops being so. dang. hot.). It includes some of my favorite things for cooler weather: dresses with tights and boots (essentially my winter uniform), plaid, corduroys with flats, statement jewelry, cozy sweaters, and my two favorite clothing colors: plum and a bright, mustard-y yellow. The best part of all? Nothing here is over $90. Come on, fall!


What about y'all... anyone else dreaming of cooler temps?

No comments:

Post a Comment