Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Office Artwork

Having recently started a new job, I'm facing the new problem of staring at completely white walls all day. I'm thinking that a little buying spree on Etsy (after finally getting my first paycheck, of course!) would be the perfect solution to this problem.

Some of my current faves...


Because a bit of optimism never hurts anyone.


Colorful bunting and positive message? Sold.


Because sometimes we can all get a bit distracted...


Truly.


I think this would be nice in a lot of places, but for particularly stressful days it would serve as a much-needed reminder.


Although this may not do much to curb my mid-afternoon sugar cravings, I think it's a cute play on an old adage.


Although this isn't exactly work appropriate, I can't help but smile every time I see it. Win.

What about you? Any favorite sources to keep your office colorful and inspiring?

No comments:

Post a Comment