Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer To-Dos


Although summer seems to be dragging on (humidly) here, I have been assured that cooler weather will be here before I know it and I'll be back to longing for warmer temps!

So, following this list's inspiration, here are some of my must-dos for the next few weeks...

-Spend more time lounging at the pool (slathered in spf 50, natch)
-Eat more popsicles
-Drink more iced tea (latest favorite- Yogi's chai green tea)
-Take more trips to the farmers' market (and make good use of its bounty)
-Spend as much time as possible in shorts, sundresses, and/or sandals

What about y'all... what are you looking to squeeze in while summer's still here?

2 comments:

  1. would love a few more nights eating on patios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That definitely sounds necessary! That was more of a spring activity here, since it's so warm now, so I'm looking forward to fall so we can start using ours again, too.

    ReplyDelete