Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Afternoon Inspiration

I came across this photo on my computer and it instantly made me smile.

via?

Growing up, my family moved when I was ten to a house a few blocks away from a town park complete with a lake. This photo reminds me of heading there on hot summer days to cool off from our (non-air conditioned!) house. Then during college I worked at the sleep away camp I had attended as a child, which was in an area of Connecticut that has lots of lakes. Even though my town was right on the coast and I love the beach, this picture seems like a more accurate representation of my summers and brings back lots of wonderful memories.

Sidebar: I apologize for so many uncredited images so far. Before I started blogging, I avidly collected images for my own personal inspiration, not bothering to note where they came from. If you know where any of them came from, please let me know and I'd be happy to give credit! I'm developing a much better filing system now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment