Thursday, May 6, 2010

Organic A+: Coconut Bliss

After going vegan for Lent this year, I discovered that I actually enjoy non-dairy products a whole lot. When I heard about Coconut Bliss, a soy free, gluten free, low glycemic, vegan frozen dessert, I knew I had to give it a try.


Luckily, both K and I had a sweets craving this past weekend and I stumbled upon several flavors at our local Whole Foods. I picked up the Vanilla Island flavor and it is seriously so good. I've been having mysterious cravings for it ever since. I can't wait to try even more flavors as the weather continues to warm up! I know non-dairy products like this aren't for everyone, but if you're looking for something a bit different, this is definitely the best I've tried!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hillary this is Kiley @ Coconut Bliss-thank you so much for the shout out!
    Lakshmi and I have been really enjoying the simplicity our Vanilla provides, a great classic for warmer weather.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete