Friday, July 30, 2010

Smitten (with) Kitchens

If I could do anything I wanted to our kitchen, I'm pretty sure it would land somewhere in a combination between these two rooms.

via

I'm thinking these stripes would be a much less drastic option, but would still add some much-needed color. (Have I mentioned that our cabinets are approximately the color of my skin at present?)

via

Although this is probably more drastic than anything I'd actually do, I just. love. pink. so. much.
Perhaps I'll just have to break out a sander and some pink paint and see what K and our roommate have to say? ;)

p.s. The title is a reference to one of my most favorite cooking blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Will never happen! Sorry, that's not a very A+ thing to say :) How about some lovely earth tones?

    ReplyDelete